We are pleased to announce a brand new line up of the Autism 200 Series lectures for 2018.
Visit our previous classes.
- Autism 202: But I Don’t Wanna go to School!: Strategies for Addressing School Avoidance
February 15, 2018
Instructor: Kendra Read, Ph.D.
- Autism 203: Social Inclusion through Person-Centered Planning
March 15, 2018
Instructors: Ramona Hattendorf, Director of Advocacy, Arc of King County & Cathy Murahashi, Family Engagement Coordinator, King County Parent & Family Coalition
- Autism 204: Powerful Partnerships: Strategies for Navigating the Family/School Relationship
April 19, 2018
Instructors: Carrie Basas, JD MEd & Rose Spidell, JD, The Governor’s Office of the Education Ombuds & Mariam Araujo, Ph.D.
- Autism 205: Inclusion: What’s Working and What’s Next? – A Panel Discussion
May 17, 2018
Facilitator: Kimberly Corrigan
- This summer, join us for a 2-part series: “Transition to Adulthood”
- Autism 206: Transition to Adulthood: Housing Options: A Panel Discussion
July 19, 2018
Facilitator: Rose Yu, MA MBA
- Autism 207: Transition to Adulthood: Behavioral Support for Adults
August 16, 2018
Instructors: Gregory Breznican, MA BCBA & Laura Economides, Alyssa Burnett Center
- Autism 208: Hiding in Plain Sight: Girls with Autism Spectrum Disorder
September 20, 2018
Instructors: Sara Webb, Ph.D. & Karen Barnes, Ph.D.
- Autism 209: Let’s Talk about AAC and Autism Spectrum Disorder
October 18, 2018
Instructors: Jo Ristow MS, CCC-SLP & Meg Pattee MS, CCC-SLP
- Autism 210: We are All in this Together: Finding Common Ground between Autistic and Parent Advocates – A Panel Discussion
November 15, 2018
Facilitator: Zack Siddeek, MSW